Thank you so much to everyone who has participated so far!
- Not So Speedy Dressage
- She Moved To Texas
- 2 Left Socks
- Poor Woman Showing
- Equestrian at Hart
- Viva Carlos
- Keeping It Low Key
The challenge was meant as light-hearted inspiration to get out those cameras and add more photos to our blogs, simply because I love pictures and I know I should post more pics myself.
I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's photos. The barn animals have been surprising and darling, and it is really nifty to see so many different styles of barns/boarding facilities across the country!
So here are mine:
1. Your horse's stall.
A 12'x24' half-covered pipe corral.
2. Favorite saddle pad.
Black Tuffrider A/P pad.
3. Barn cat? Barn dog? Barn ______?
Barn bunnies. Fat from hay.
We have barn coyotes too. Also fat. More difficult to take photos of though.
4. Favorite area to ride at your facility.
The cross-country arena.
5. Between-the-ears shot, out on a trail ride.
Hacking up one of the hills at our facility. Not technically a trail ride, but close enough.
6. The bottom of your horse's hoof.
Left front. Halfway between trims.
7. The hay stack at your barn.
Covered in tarps. Because it's winter.
One stack for each of the 3 types they serve: alfalfa, oat, and grass.
They sweep the ground and put the hay bits into trash cans.
8. Favorite grooming thing.
Healthy HairCare "Hair Moisturizer."
9. Your horse's best friend or significant other.
Phoenix, another OTTB. They have quite the bromance going on!
10. A snapshot from your commute to the barn (be careful).
23 Freeway North, looking at the mountains that separate Moorpark from Fillmore.
11. Between-the-ears shot, at a random location at your facility.
The trail class obstacles corner.
12. The cutest or most attractive part of your barn.
The Heavenly Ponies boarding area.
13. Favorite piece of tack.
Stubben Roxane saddle.
14. Selfie with your horse.
Thanks again to everyone who has participated. It's not too late if you haven't already! =)