|One of my adorable kid students getting a lunge lesson|
I am teaching lessons as part of working for LCTS and it's a blast! It's incredibly rewarding to help others learn and enjoy horses. The creativity in selecting and designing riding exercises is neat, as well as having to customize each interaction to the rider and horse on that given day. As a plus, it surely has improved my riding.
I would love to get your suggestions and advice on giving lessons. Perhaps things such as:
- your favorite types of lessons, and why
- specific exercises or activities
- mounted games
- out-of-saddle homework or other activities
- suggestions for teaching certain types of riders/learners
- any other general or specific advice or suggestions
Thank you so much!!
|Laurie teaching an adult who rides occasionally.|