With training its easy to know the things you need to work on and nitpick nitpick, especially when your goal is to show. I'm particularly bad at this right now, but getting better due to holding Carlos on an eternal pedestal and Ramone on a stool in the corner wearing a dunce cap.
Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons.
I have the great privilege of owning the best horse ever. Bohemian has turned out to be everything I could have dreamed of and more, and I think we have many years of fun together ahead of us. Here's his top pros:
- Great personality - laid back and companionable.
- For the most part, he enjoys his job and has an eager-to-please, puzzle-solving attitude.
- He LOVES XC.
- He has that perfect balance of being safe but also brave - making him great for eventing.
- He's quite handsome, with a kind eye.
- He has an adorable habit of resting his nose on my back as I rasp his front feet.
- He likes hugs.
- He has great ground manners and is perfect for the vet and farrier.
- He is great for loading and trailering.
- He has fabulous bare hooves.
- At shows he is great in his stall or tied to the trailer - eats, drinks, poops, lies down.
- He's sound and doesn't have any major health issues.
- He's a good eater: not picky, and he doesn't wolf down his food either.
- He loves me and I love him.
Join the blog hop!!
get the InLinkz code
Plus check out Hilary's contest over at Equestrian at Hart!