Q1 Review & Q2 Goals
Q2 Review & Q3 Goals
Q3 Horsey Goals:
- Focus on Hemie's enjoyment of flatwork. Some success. We certainly focused on it quite a bit, but overall it's still not something he is enjoying. Need to continue with this.
- Relaxation, relaxation, relaxation. Fairly good success - both with my relaxation and Hemie's throughout rides. I'd say we have a lot less tension at this point, but still need to continue on this.
- Schedule a clinic OR do an XC school at a new location. Success - I'm going to be taking a dressage lesson with Chemaine next week sometime (technically not in Q3 but that's ok).
Q3 Non-Horsey Goals:
- Continue with garage organizing. Great success. It's all done and organized!
- Continue with working out and eating healthfully. Good success - been good about both items, and have even started a new program to help me achieve my goals.
- Review short, medium, and long-term financial goals with hubby. Nope - we've talked about finances quite a bit, but never got around to really focusing on goals. More like getting a grip on our present situation and dealing with large emergency expenses (sewer line replacement -_-).
- XC school at a new venue.
- Participate in a clinic or get a lesson from another trainer.
- Continue to focus on relaxation and Hemie's enjoyment of flatwork.
- Continue with healthy choices for weight loss.
- Get my act together with remembering people's birthdays.