Friday, January 13, 2012

Green Face

I know I may be biased, but I truly believe that Spirit is a very attractive horse. She's got incredible coloring, loving eyes, and a powerful yet feminine build.

But wait...there's something not quite right. Something not so attractive...

Don't let her distract you with those large loving eyes... take a look at the side of her face.

Green. Gross. Face. Of greenness. Its been building up for quite some time. Since I normally ride her in the evenings, I just brush her face. It helps a tad, but it's still green. On the weekends I have to scrub it with a soapy towel (which she hates, of course). It used to be just a small little green patch, under the halter noseband and not very noticeable. But it started to widen and expand. Now it is crawling up her face and around her entire muzzle. I think this weekend its going to be extra scrubby time.

No comments:

Post a Comment