Equinpilot is having a trivia contest to promote awareness for a very worthwhile organization: Caisson Platoon Equine Assisted Programs (CPEAP) which provide equine-assisted activities for Wounded Warriors and Veterans. Fabulous idea for a great cause!
- When was CPEAP started? May 2006
- What are at least 3 benefits of equine assisted therapy? Improves center of balance, increases self-confidence, and improves mental and emotional outlook.
- Students complete _____ ______ twice each lesson which helps record the therapeutic effects. Anxiety survey.
- This picture shows an important facet of the program. What is it? Soldiers helping soldiers.
- (BONUS) Recently arena letters where purchased for the program. Why did fence letters work better than letters on cones? Easier to see from the saddle which is safer (can lose balance bending over to look at letters on the ground).
Eventing In Color's bonus questions:
1. Who leads the horses during the sessions?
2. What kinds of horses are used in the program?
To participate, please check out Equinpilot's post to follow the directions and comment on her blog!