Thursday, January 29, 2015

TOABH: Wishes, Sugar, & Words


Firstly, thank you so much to everyone for commenting on my last post and sending me healing vibes. I am really, really touched and so thankful.


Next, shout out to The Aspiring Equestrian! I've had the pleasure of meeting Paola and she did a great interview post with my trainer Laurie Canty.


The Owls Approve
And now on to Beka's blog hops. Again I'm late and catching up on a few. Such is life. But I'm loving them and think its a great celebration for Archie.


Wish We Could
Let's pretend that financial restrictions don't exist and logistics isn't a nightmare. If you could do anything with your Ponykins, what would you do?

Foxhunting, swimming, exotic destination trail rides, and camping.  I think we'd both enjoy all of them.


Sugar Momma

Let's continue pretending that horse poop magically transforms into money instead of the other way. So money doesn't matter. If you could buy anything for your horse, what would you buy? 
  • A ranch with acres of rolling green pastures so Hemie could live with me and eat real, live grass instead of hay.
  • Friends. Of the horsey variety. I'd collect them all.
  • Custom-fitted saddles that fit both of us perfectly. 
  • A nice comfy trailer with all safety features that exist. 


Worth 1k Words.
Let's share our favorite photos of our stud muffins. No limit.
Adoption day

On the trail
On course

So handsome

I have dozens of favorite photos, yet none of them really capture how amazing this horse is. <3



3 comments:

  1. Yay for blog hops! And he really is such a handsome creature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. Foxhunting is something I think would be really awesome to try too! Too bad it's not so popular here as it is in the East Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta collect 'em all :) nice pics too - hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete