Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rider Fitness: Week 4 - Accountability Challenge

Okay, so I'm a few days late in posting this (should have been Monday...). It's just been that kind of week. New house. Horse show. And boss is out of town so I'm covering at work. Life is busy. But not too busy to be healthy, gosh darn it!

Week 3 was a bit of a challenge. I completely lost it one day at work (bagels. with full fat cream cheese. so delicious), and I wasn't as strict as I should have been following it up, but overall I did an okay job containing the damage. Exercise was good, but not as good as week 2. Healthy habit bonus challenge went nowhere.

On to this week - week 4. Started off a bit rocky. Horse show and work at the new house precluded proper grocery shopping, but I've been tracking everything and I've got some great meals planned for the rest of the week. Exercise needs a kick in the booty.

Bonus Challenge: Clean out some clutter. At the barn, at home, or at work. Do a couple 10 minute sessions and help create an open, clutter-free area. I'm guaranteed to do this one as part of moving ;)

1 comment: