Saturday, February 8, 2014

Paola's Painting

I've been on an emotional roller coaster this week, following a roller coaster weekend at the show (especially from how it ended). I'm still in pain from the fall and there's been some family drama and work stress. Overall it's been a challenge to maintain my normally cheery attitude.

But there has been a major bright spot - being featured on Paola's Horse Blog in her Stories from Off the Track series. She is a very bright, articulate young woman, whom I had the pleasure of meeting in person a few months ago at FCHP. Her plan is to adopt an OTTB of her own one day. Go check out her blog - she has lots of informational posts in addition to tracking her own journey in learning to ride and become a horsewoman.

And it turns out she's an artist too - she made this beautiful painting of Hemie and I:


Thank you so much Paola!   It really cheered me up. =)



3 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I glad you love it, and thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Thank you for featuring us. Its a great series idea, especially in learning about the challenges people have had with their OTTBs.

      Delete