Friday, November 2, 2012

Post Halloween Mish Mosh

My brain has been melting into a puddle of goop. Kinda like a post Halloween sugar crash...only without the candy. 

Halloween was my birthday - the big 26!  It was also my husband's birthday. Also I had to travel for work down to Carlsbad, but very luckily got a ride on the company jet since the big wigs were also going down. 

But since I was traveling with the big wigs, I didn't wear my costume which I had been planning for a year and was specifically work-appropriate. Allow me to present:

Captain Janeway from Star Trek Voyager
Nerd alert! Yes, that's right, I'm a Trekkie. Captain Janeway is my favorite Star Trek captain.

I wore it to dinner with the hubby-kins Halloween night, then fell asleep before I could even think about candy.  =(

Anyway, actual horse-related content coming soon. My amazing horse continues to be fabulous, and we're picking out our final outing of the year - a cross country schooling, location TBD. 

2 comments:

  1. You both have halloween birthdays? That is funny. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (a couple days late) and yay Voyager. It was a good show though I was raised by TNG reruns... lol

    ReplyDelete