Wednesday, August 6, 2014

VCBH: Your Equestrian Fashion

Viva Carlos!

L. asks: I want a pictorial tour of your closet. Not your riding clothes, but your equivalent of the crazy cat lady ugly cat sweater (I went through this phase when I was ages 8-11! Probably why I had no friends!)

Hahaha, fabulous hop idea! Lord knows I've got some embarrassing horsey stuff in my wardrobe. Most I wear when we hang out by the fire pit (the smoke smell permeates), and are indeed hang-ons from years long past. =]

2005 World's Championship Horse Show Sweatshirt

Saddlebred breed sweatshirt

Saddleseat horsies zip

Saddle Up for St. Jude

My Horse ate my $$$

Love this one!


I would love to add to my collection, especially with some OTTB and eventing themed items. (Note to self - add some to Amazon wishlist for b-day and xmas ideas for family!)

I'm too late for the official link up, but check out all the other posts in this hop here


2 comments: