Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 10

November's 10 Questions from Viva Carlos!

1. Have you ever owned a horse?   Yes, two.

2. What is your favorite aspect of your discipline?   I love that eventing requires both horse and rider to be well rounded. My favorite phase is cross country.

3. What pet peeves do you have concerning your discipline?  Lack of consistent enforcement of the rules (at least at the shows I've volunteered and competed at).

4. Do you do barn chores?  Not many. Basically just cleaning up after myself and my horse.

5. What is your least favorite barn chore?  Mucking a muddy stall in the rain. 

6. What do you consider the worst vice in a horse?  Stall kicking is pretty annoying.

7. What saddle brand is your favorite?  I don't have a favorite.

8. Do you ride with a quarter sheet in the winter?  No.

9. Does your horse wear boots? What kind?  Generally not, though I have splint boots and brushing boots for XC.

10. Full seat or knee patch breeches?  I have mostly knee patch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment